For all your bicycle repairs, choose Park's Home-Mechanic Repair Stand! This great stand is always at the ready with fast and easy set-up and take down. The sophisticated cam-type clamp allows single-action clamping of tubes 7/8 to 3 inches in diameter, and the clamping pressure is fully adjustable to prevent frame damage. You'll love the smooth 360-degree rotation while the quick-release height adjustment (39 to 57 inches) makes this stand perfect for any height rider. Plus, this fine stand folds down to 41 inches for portability and easy storage.
- Hand-crank thread chaser for making custom length spokes - Strengthened high-speed steel die cuts stainless steel spokes - Die head included with threader
After years of research and testing, Park Tool's built what they consider the best shop clamp made. It’s smooth, versatile and built to stand up to everyday shop use. • #100-3D fits the following repair stands: PRS-2, PRS-2 OS, PRS-2 OS-1, PRS-2 OS-2, PRS-3, PRS-3 OS, PRS-3 OS-1, PRS-3 OS-2, PRS-3.2-1, PRS-3.2-2, PRS-4, PRS-4 OS, PRS-4 OS-1, PRS-4OS-2, PRS-4W and PRS-33 • #100-5D fits PCS-4, PRS-7, some models of PRS-5 (with composite top tubes), and PCS-1 models manufacturer post 2002. (Note: Inspect top tube below lever for an embossed "939") • #100-25D fits PRS-25, PCS-10, PCS-11, PCS-12 (and PRS-15 with 1951-15 Adaptor Stud) • Grips nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23–76mm), including aero tubes • Micro-adjustability allows perfect clamping pressure every time and prevents damage to thin-walled tubes • Long travel cam handle allows quick entry, adjustment and exit • Versatile: It grips nearly any tube including aero shaped tubing and seat posts 7/8” to 3” (23mm-76mm). Its narrow clamping jaws (2.7”/7cm) are designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or on short seat posts. • Durable, replaceable jaw covers • Soft Touch saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle • Built to last: Powder coated, precision machined, die-cast aluminum main body parts and high quality small parts • Fast operation: Cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit, plus handy “spinner” handle helps speed large size range adjustments
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. - Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use - Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount - Housed in a rugged reusable case - Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope and other brands of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brake systems - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included
- Features a quarter-inch reversible ratcheting drive and heat-treated steel construction. - Quickly set torque using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. - Essential for modern carbon fiber frames and components. - Smaller size perfect for tight spaces and easy handling. Adjustable from 3-15Nm. Torque wrenches have become an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven the need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides a far higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Demi Torque Wrench is designed to handle the low to middle end of the torque range, adjustable from 3-15Nm, This smaller size torque wrench is perfect for working in tight spaces and fits nicely in the hand. This click-type torque wrench makes an audible click when desired torque is reached and is quickly set using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Demi Torque Wrench features a quarter-inch reversible ratcheting drive, heat-treated steel construction for accuracy, strength, and reliability, and is accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by a Pedro's two year warranty.
As drivetrains push the envelope, chain tools must evolve to keep pace. Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain tool has done just that. The Tutto blends ergonomic, organic design and noticeable industrial stature with patented innovations like the Fit Dial and RPGj, plus novel additions like the 11-Speed Peening Bit, ergonomic set-back handle design, and Guide Pin Sheer Slot you won't find on any other tool. These unique features make the Tutto the most versatile chain tool available, compatible with almost any chain from single speed to Campagnolo's 11-Speed. Lastly, the Tutto was designed with season after season of professional service in mind featuring heat-treated tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance, and simple dissassembly to make servicing and part replacement a breeze, if its ever needed. Simply put, the Tutto may be the last chain tool you ever need. - Proprietary Fit Dial and RPG provide superior functionality and reliability - The only chain tool you need. From single-speed to 11-speed
A daily-use, shop version of Park Tool's world-famous CM-5.2 Chain Scrubber. The CM-25 features a super-tough die-cast aluminum case and handle, plus a unique brush/sponge replacement cartridge that makes it easy to keep it running smoothly and working properly. Park Tool's proven four-sided scrubbing action makes thoroughly cleaning chains quick and easy. A shop quality cleaner built to give years of constant use. - Proven chain scrubbing technology leaves chains sparkling clean - Durable A380 aluminum die cast case and removable handle - Dual-sided sponges and wicking pads to help reduce drips - Rotating brushes clean on all four sides of every link - Brush and sponge cartridge quickly and easily clicks in and out (RBS-25) - Locking cover with stainless steel hinge pins - Choose drip or immersion fluid application methods - 100% serviceable
Elite Bleed Kits feature premium syringes and components designed for the professional mechanic. - Premium syringes offer enhanced clarity, improved durability, and ergonomic handles - Innovative quarter-turn valves make it easy to quickly open and close the bleed system - Straight and 90-degree clips keep the syringe upright to lend an extra hand to the technician - Includes bleed blocks for most popular 2-piston and 4-piston brake calipers - Includes adapter fittings for compatibility with Shimano, Magura, Tektro, TRP, and Hayes disc brakes - Deluxe case keeps small parts organized and protected - Red seals provide easy identification for use with mineral oil systems only
The DAG-2.2 is an indispensable shop tool that can be used to both measure and straighten misaligned derailleur hangers solving a high percentage of shifting problems. - Gauge bar made of heavy gauge, chrome plated steel - Adjusts to fit 20" to 29"+ wheels - Replaceable threaded tip - Upgraded large inner shaft for added strength* - Tighter tolerances for improved accuracy* - Improved clearance and reach to fit more frame/hanger combos including low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers* *Compared to DAG-2
$14.00 - $80.00
- Highly concentrated. Activate with water for incredible results or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. - Engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. - Safe on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Degreaser 13 is a highly concentrated degreaser engineered for use with water to tackle tough degreasing tasks. Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and work together with water to dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Activate with water for incredible results on tough jobs or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. Fully water soluble and further activated by scrubbing, agitation, and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain. The advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
$15.00 - $75.00
- Unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend quickly dissolves away grease and grime. - Low surface tension allows superior penetration for complete degreasing. - Biodegradable, water-soluble formula easily rinses away. Oranj Peelz has quickly and effectively degreased drivetrains for more than twenty years using a unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend. Designed specifically for bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the powerful, biodegradable formula penetrates into every surface and quickly loosens and dissolves even the toughest drivetrain grime. The water soluble formula rinses easily leaving surfaces residue-free.
The third edition of Pedro's Pro Chain Tool blends the efficient and ergonomic design of the new Apprentice Chain Tool with innovations from their patented Tutto Multi Chain Tool. Features include their patented retracting pin guide (RPG) for superior functionality and reliability, peening bit and backer for installation of Campagnolo 11 speed chains, and integrated guide pin sheet slot to quickly remove guide sections from installation pins. Fits single speed through 11 speed chains.
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's Pro T/L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge and offers features you won't find anywhere else. They started by choosing heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. They then added extra length to each leg of the wrench, offering better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Each end of the wrench is purpose-built with a versatile round-style end on the long leg and on the short leg, Pedro's proprietary anti-slip grooves ensure secure and safe usage on even the toughest bolts. Finally, Pedro's finished them off by overmolding the wrenches with an ergonomic, soft plastic, TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove for the ultimate in grip and comfort. The set includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm hex and T25 Torx, in a convenient custom Pedro's pouch. - Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle for comfort, leverage, and easy handling - Proprietary grooved tool tip reduces tool slippage and injury - Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm hex and T25 torx in storage pouch
Do you just LOVE fumbling with awkward tools, slamming your knuckles into sharp gear teeth, and making tasks harder than they should be? If so, you should stop reading and give your chain whip a big hug! However, if you've been looking to throw your chain whip into the woods, never to be seen again, you've come to the right place. Pedro's Vise Whip is simply a better solution for holding your cassette during removal. This innovative tool was developed by Pedro's in-close collaboration with legendary frame builder and cycling technical author Lennard Zinn. The Vise Whip is beautifully simple to use, adjusts to fit 11-23 tooth gears on all multi-gear cassettes (including 11-speed), and locks in place during use. Once you try it, you'll never go back to a chain whip again. - Secure, no-slip, no bloody knuckles, way to hold cassette during removal - once you try it you'll never go back! - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Adjustable to fit 11-23 tooth gear sizes - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 11-Speed
$11.00 - $64.00
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
Take the guesswork out of installing cables, wires, and housing inside the frame. The IR-1 speeds the internal frame routing of electric wires, shift cable/housing, brake cable/housing, and hydraulic tubing on carbon fiber, Ti, and aluminum frames. The Internal Cable Routing Kit includes three plastic coated 250cm cables with attached magnets and unique fittings, plus an external guide magnet to speed operation. Opposite polarity magnets on cables seek and attach inside frame tubes, making it easy to route through frame entrances and exits. It works with any size frame including tandems.
PRO X Freehub Grease, using our MRCC Micro Resistant Complex Compounds, is specifically designed for all freehubs that require a very lightweight grease. Non-pawl freehubs recommend a grease to stay in the mechanisms moving parts. Oils generally are to thin and will move away from moving parts leaving them exposed to wear and malfunction due to lack of lubrication. PRO X Freehub Grease performs in a broad temperature range from the summer heat to the extreme cold temperatures. "Pour Point" of PRO X Freehub Grease is -30F / -34C degrees. PRO X Freehub Grease works exceptional in hubs that share lubrication between the freehub and wheel bearings. Follow the manufacturer's specification for the volume required in your freehub body to experience the superior performance of Dumonde Tech's PRO X Freehub Grease. Our MRCC Micro Resistant Complex Compounds have been in development for over 10 years by Dumonde Tech Design Group. MRCC technology provides premium lubrication by reducing friction better than other lubricants. Lighter viscosity while maintaining high protection. The increase in adhesion creates higher film strength. Originally developed for our Motorsports lubrication, MRCC, is incorporated into our revolutionary PRO X bicycle lubricants. Everyone who has tested or raced using PRO X reports that its performance is significantly better than any other lube they have ever used. Benefits: - Performs in cold conditions. Ideal for Snow Bikes - Reduces resistance - Reduces watts used. - No shipping restrictions, can be sent anywhere in the world by air or ground. - No VOC's.
Park's Bottom Bracket Bearing Tool Set removes and installs (with a bearing press, which is sold separately) BB30, PF30, EVO 386 and BBright bottom bracket bearings. This fine tool slides through the bottom bracket shell and into the bearings so the bearings can be tapped out with a hammer. Two bushings for installing BB30 and PF30 bearings from SRAM and FSA are included (press required and sold separately).
Attach this handy multi-tool to your Specialized SWAT-equipped water bottle cage (sold separately) and hit the trails secure in the knowledge that your tools are close at hand. The tool features hardened steel bits with an anti-rust coating and the plastic tool cradle holds securely and rattle-free thanks to the two attachment points.
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
- Professional tools to correctly size spokes for wheelbuilding
A great shop accessory made to hold a wide variety of axles, spindles and any Park Tool Freewheel Remover/Lockring Tool. Made from precision extruded aluminum.
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
• 15mm L-shaped hex wrench to fit Shimano rear thru-axle freehubs • Through-hardened industrial quality steel • Chamfered tips for a precision fit
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
Serfas' Slimline mini-tool has everything you need for road and trail fixes in an incredibly compact package. It includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen keys, a T25 Torx wrench, a spoke wrench and a chain tool. This compact, functional tool also tucks away Phillips and flathead screwdrivers between it's thin chrome body.
Specialized's MTB XC Box integrates with any SWAT compatible Specialized water bottle cage and SWAT-prepped mountain bike to hold all of the gear need to make fast trailside flat repairs. - Fits one Turbo 29er innertube, SWAT tire lever, CO2 twist head, and 25g CO2 cartridge (not included).
Use as a self-contained grease gun by using the included canister or screw the pump on to any tube of Park Tool grease, anti-seize or assembly compound. Small tip opening ensures precise placement of lube in any application.
$20.95 - $26.95
The MT-10, 20, 30 and 40 are high quality folding take-along tools that feature forged aluminum side plates, a mix of hardened and plated tools, and smooth ergonomic operation.
Page 1 of 3 Next page